Friday, March 6, 2015

Tich Brewster

Tich Brewster is the author of the Angels and Demons series. Caitlin recently read the first book "Devada," You can find her review right here. It's a story that Caitlin really got into, and is excited to continue on with the story to see where the characters take her. As usual, you can find all the necessary links to stalk Tich at the bottom, as well as purchase links. Keep reading for our interview with Tich and a taste of book 2 in her Angels and Demons series.

Here is the synopsis for Divulgence (book two).

Armageddon is coming… 

Hannah is a Devada, a special breed created to kill Satan’s chosen four ~ his Kings of hell. 

Hannah is on the hunt for the demons responsible for the death of her parents. Their gruesome bodies still haunt her dreams. Will these nightmares ever end? Will she get to know peace once more? 

When Raum was sent to Oklahoma to help a young girl transform into a Devada he knew there was something different about her. She wasn’t like any other Devada he’d known. When secrets are revealed he is surprised at how special Hannah truly is.



1-      Did you always want to be a writer?
I didn’t have an interest in writing until middle school when my best friend started writing short stories and passing them around the school. After reading her stories I started dabbling in the art as a means of entertaining myself between her stories.
2-      What’s your favourite book?
My favorite book? Do I have to narrow this down to just one? I love the Hot Wire series by Gracen Miller, House of Night by PC and Kristin Cast, Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine, Breaking Free by Alexis Noelle…the list goes on and on. I love books!
3-      What’s your favourite children’s book?
Heidi! Hands down, that is my favorite children’s book.
4-      Can we expect more from you in the future?
Absolutely! I am currently working on the next Angels and Demons book. Teresa Fuentez and I are also working on the next Royal Blood book. I have two contemporary romance novels outlined that I plan to write in the near future.
5-      Who has been your biggest supporter?
My husband and my best friend, Teresa Fuentez.
6-      What are your most and least favourite parts of being a writer?
My favorite part about being a writer is having an outlet for my imagination and meeting new people.

My least favorite thing would have to be the amount of time I spend sitting in my desk chair writing. I have eaten far too many junk food items since I’ve been writing full-time than I ever have.

7-      Who’s your favourite Disney princess, just because we can’t resist asking! :D
Sleeping Beauty



Social Outlet


Purchase Links





No comments:

Post a Comment